Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I haven't been lazy!

Just too busy with schoolwork!
And, my parents have moved here! It's been such a great event--maybe not for them in having to do all the moving--but hopefully they will be happy and contented once all the moving is done, and I am so happy to have them here! I love being able to go around and see them!
And I love to help them out. They are great parents, grandparents, and parents-in-law. My DH absolutely loves them. They are so much fun! My dad went with us to India several years ago, at age 75! And we really put him through the wringer--up to the nomads at 16,000 feet above sea level!Then, last year, both my parents went with me, DH and Son #3 to Italy. What a blast!

No comments:

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...