Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Been So Long!

My blog has forgotten about me!
This is how I feel about now---like I'm sinking in school work. Last week I had my youngest son's high school musical, two HUGE papers and one test. This last weekend I had my middle son's birthday and my oldest son's university senior studio--which is his senior drama project consisting of a one-act play which he produced and directed. Add a couple of family weddings over the last three weeks and.....well, anyhow, it's been busy around here!
Only one more final left. Yeah for me!
Plus, I've finally found the long lost camera. A good thing.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope school went well! I wanna see how your round robin quilt turned out!

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...