Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello Again

Hello all!
I know, I know.....
it's been a long, long time!!!!

Source
I've missed you!

Apologies to all:
I've neglected this blog terribly.

In case you are wondering, I spent last summer in India. A wonderful time! Would you like to see some pictures?

Then, I WAAAYYYY overcommitted last semester. I took three classes--nine hours--plus had oodles of intership stuff to do, really HOURS and HOURS of intership paperwork, interviews, etc., etc.

It was all I could do to get through the semester AND take care of my family AND actually do a little laundry and wash an occaisonal dish.

But after much prayer and thought, I'm back!  Let's get going!

No comments:

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...