Saturday, June 11, 2011

Inspiration for a New Kitchen!

Lot of beautiful kitchens!
(I will try to find the sources for all of these lovelies)
The springy colors are yummy!


Note the butcher block countertop on the island.  Plus the corbels under the upper cabinets. 
And the fabulous lights.
Such a bright kitchen!

The hutch look is lovely. 
 I like the sideways use of the brackets and the handles
on the cabinets and drawers.

The combination of the soapstone and butcher block countertops
is wonderful.

Red, white and blue--my fave!

The lights over the peninsula are great.
How do you like that screen door on the pantry?

Ooh, those lights

Just quaint.  I like the shelf over the sink.  And the sink!

Just pretty.
The built-in shelving over the cabinets is striking.

                                  
The feet added to the bottom cabinets add a lot of interest. 
I also like the light over the sink
and the hutch-like cabinet.

I think I like white cabinets.....

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...