Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Crackers, Continued....

Continuing....I had to quickly pick up and vacuum up all the stray shreds, as well as pause to pull some out of Titus' mouth.  I really didn't want to make an emergency trip to the vet.

Then I got further sidetracked with laundry, went to Christmas Eve services at our church, and made our traditional Christmas Eve dinner of tamales (purchased), rice and refried beans.

So, back to the crackers!

Here they are with name tags:

If I had been thinking more clearly, I would have used golden-color cellophane and gold shreds.  Next time...

Anyhow, here's how I plan to set the table tomorrow:

But right now I'm going to put these crackers away so certain cats (you know who you are) don't eat them overnight!

So, to all a good night!  And Merry Christmas!


No comments:

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...