Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I've been busy...

...trying to clean up the house--cleaning out closets, taking bags of clothes to thrift, filing--and getting ready for classes (both grad school and the science class I teach)!

Here's my sewing closet, all neatened up. There's shelves for supplies and then then a countertop to hold my old machine and serger, with bins underneath for fabric, from Container Store

I keep my scraps in an IKEA laundry basket

My DH and I took off a day for fun, and look what I found! for $1.00! It's quite a mess, but complete. With the brand name of "McCall" not "McCall's", it's a pre-1951 pattern.
Doesn't it look nice and cool for this Texas August weather?

No comments:

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...