Saturday, August 8, 2009

Painting, painting, over the bounding main....

Ugghh. Last night the cats conspired to keep us up by sashaying all over the bed, purring and licking our ears and noses. This DID NOT help the jet lag.
I can't wait to show you the beautiful fabrics I purchased in Leh (India)! And to show you some more pictures of the trip!
But first, I am fixing up my sewing/study. This used to be the guest room, but two kids (excuse me, young men) out of the house, it's MINE!
Today I am painting. Then, with all the kids (ummm, young men) over tonight for dinner, I will have some help moving back the furniture!

It's PINK!

No comments:

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...