Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another Paraphrase of Acts 3:1-10



Here's the lyrics: "Lame Man Walkin'"
Lil' PJ feat. B Money & Baby Georgia
Directed by DrewButta
Fall 2009, BE101

Go, go, go, go Go, go, go lame man
It's the ninth hour We gon' heal ya on the ninth hour
We gon' praise Jesus fo His mighty power
Yeah its in the name of Jesus, dont be sour!
[Chorus] (2x) You can find me in the temple, my ears hear you beg
Homie I got what chu need if you want to feel your leg
I'm into discipling and showing Gods love
He was a Nazarene and he kinda was a stud
[Verse] When we walk up out front, we see you asking fo some alms
People dissin you big, people giving you qualms
You thought we'd give you money, but we're gonna show you love
You say you want to walk, I say homie get on up
But homie you need faith, feet down stand up
I see the lame man walkin, now leapin thats whats up
Watching how you move, no callin Christ a liar or wimp
My brother now youre healed, dont even walk wit a limp
You were at the gate, with people thinking Dude, youre lame
Now theyre amazed, impressed with you cause you love God
But holla in the temple, people sayin God, youre faithful
And the plan is to put Satans game in a choke hold
I'm feelin' focused bro, my Lord on my mind
You got a miracle out the deal and now youre just fine
Now the people seeing your style, feeling His flow
Youve been healed by the Man, everybody lets go
[Chorus] (2x)
Picture from http://breadsite.org/

No comments:

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...