Monday, December 21, 2009

Round Robin Quilt

In my Mom's quilting class, we have started our "Round Robin" quilts.
To do this, I first made a 24 X 24 inch quilt piece.
You then pass around the blocks for other moms to add a six-inch (or so) border--one border each month.
In May, I will see---for the first time!---my new quilt!
And also see how I and all the other moms have added and produced each others' quilts!

I envisioned my quilt as a montage of things that I enjoy/like/or are important to me.
Sewing, especially vintage patterns.

Taking care of my house--and fixing it up!
As a seven year survivor--breast cancer.

No comments:

New (To Me) Tuesday

A beautiful blog: Oh, the Lovely Things . Beautiful photography, beautiful art, beautiful simplicity, beautiful projects.... Like this o...