Actually, this wasn't too hard to sew. It's quite a simple pattern. It does run large, just as other sewists noted in Pattern Review. I made the coat in an extra-small.
Also, I made the coat without the cuffs. I'm too short to wear too much stuff.
I did run into some troubles with the lining. Somehow, the lining just wasn't quite long enough! I don't know if I let that slippery purple rayon slide around (or maybe I stretched it out), but you can see here that I had to sew a bit of hem tape to the sleeve lining to make it long enough.
I also just couldn't wrap my head around the instructions on finishing the lining at the lower edge of the coat. Besides the problem of the almost-too-short lining, I could not picture exactly what I was supposed to do! So I just winged it.
About the time I was almost finished hand-stitching the lining down to the hem, I realized that the lining should hang free from the coat. It wasn't supposed to be stitched down! Duh. But, no time to fix the mistake, it was time to catch a plane!
And honestly, I'm still not sure exactly how the lining is finished at the bottom of the coat. Plus, with the rayon being so ravelly, I personally like the lining sewn down to the coat. So, I think I will just leave it!
Despite the slight lining difficulties, I really do like the coat--it's warm! And comfortable! And looks like the pattern illustration!